Re: how can I add gcc backend code into GCC package

On Aug 14, 2006, at 7:09 PM, liqin@sunnorth.com.cn wrote:
We have porting our S+core 32b CPU gcc backend for gcc-4.1.1, and have
finished applying process in FSF,
but how can i add our backend code into gcc package?

Please see http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html in general.

You'd need to file an assignment.
You'd need to up port this to the top of the tree.
You'd need to submit that to gcc-patches.
You'd need to check this in.
Then you could submit for the 4.1 branch, if you really wanted it there.

I glanced quickly at the patch, seems about right.