This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gcc On Solaris Sparc Versus Solaris Intel
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Thomas Dineen <tdineen at ix dot netcom dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:08:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: Gcc On Solaris Sparc Versus Solaris Intel
- References: <44E1238F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Aug 14, 2006, at 6:29 PM, Thomas Dineen wrote:
Wow, someone's been spreading false accusations about us. :-)
I am currently running gcc 3.1 on both my Ultra 5
Solaris 8 Sparc machine and on Solaris 8 Intel machine.
The Application C source code that compiles and executes
perfectly on the Ultra 5 will not compile on the Intel machine!
The gcc mainline list is the wrong place for such questions. Please
don't cross post to more than one list. All user questions should go
to gcc-help only.
The compilation errors, shown below
Actually, you hide all the detail that would normally allow us to
answer the question. gcc -E has the detail that should make this case
clear. If you review it, it should lead the way.