This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc4.2 compiler
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: kees de jong <omekeesje at wanadoo dot nl>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:52:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc4.2 compiler
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
kees de jong wrote on 08/11/06 07:21:
> If you want to look at the program concerned, please
> let me know that. I can than make some small
> alterations (it is a little bit interactive, using the
> Dutch language) and send it to you.
Thanks for the feedback. As long as your code is not doing heavy
synchronization or task spawning, the OMP runtime will not interfere
much. Perhaps you'd be interested in setting up performance tracking on
your application and/or compare to other OMP implementations?