This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc4.2 compiler
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: kees de jong <omekeesje at wanadoo dot nl>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:46:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc4.2 compiler
- References: <email@example.com>
On Aug 11, 2006, at 4:21 AM, kees de jong wrote:
When I changed the program to use openmp and compiled it
with the new -fopenmp switch, everything went fine.
But what amazed me, on running this program it only used
6 seconds to complete the multiplication!
Glad to hear it and thanks for the feedback.