This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: type consistency of gimple
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: zadeck at naturalbridge dot com (Kenneth Zadeck)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (GCC), mark at codesourcery dot com (Mitchell Mark), dnovillo at redhat dot com (Novillo Diego), jh at suse dot cz (Hubicha Jan), dje at watson dot ibm dot com (Edelsohn David), pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu (Andrew Pinski)
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:04:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: type consistency of gimple
> I have had some discussions with Honza and Diego about the type
> consistency at the gimple level. They told me that Andrew was in the
> process of making gimple properly type consistent.
The last patch I wrote for this is located at:
It was based on some work which Diego did. I have been busy lately
and not been able to look at if we regressed futher at getting mismatch
types. The bug at PR 22368 has a couple of patches to add checks for the
type consistency. It also links to all the known problems with the front-end
and optimizers. If I get time next week, I can go through the bugs to see which
ones still apply and file new ones and also go back and test the above patch
again before pinging it.