type consistency of gimple

Mark,

I have had some discussions with Honza and Diego about the type
consistency at the gimple level.  They told me that Andrew was in the
process of making gimple properly type consistent.

I just wanted to point out how this effects encoding gimple into dwarf.
If the gimple is type consistent, then it looks like the only place
where I will need to write type references is at CONVERT_EXPRs and
NOP_EXPRs.  If it is not type consistent, Diego and Honza do not believe
that I can properly get away without putting type references at every
tree node.

This looks like about 20% of the size of writing a function body.  I do
not know how close Pinskia's project is to completion, but anything that
you, or any one else, could do to help will pay off for LTO.  It has
been suggested that I assume that gimple is type consistent as a way to
force the issue.  I like this idea, but it is not something that I feel
should be kept a secret either.

Kenny