This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ___divti3 and ___umodti3 missing on Darwin
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: geoffk at apple dot com, howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu
- Cc: dje at watson dot ibm dot com, echristo at apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mrs at apple dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:49:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: ___divti3 and ___umodti3 missing on Darwin
Do you have any idea why linuxppc64 is seeing the missing TImode
symbols and the ppc64 libgcc on Darwin isn't? Do you think
explicitly adding the TImode symbols to the .ver for ppc64 would
resolve the issue? Again I would be happy to test any proposed
patches for resolving the issue that you might come up with
(I am assuming you are busy at WWDC).
ps Have you checked to see if the problem exists in Xcode 2.4?
I am hoping Apple posts that on connect.apple.com soon so I can
check it myself. With the big push to 64-bit, I am assuming the
64-bit support will be more robust than in Xcode 2.3.