This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gcc extension: have a semicolon after a function definition ??
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: mwgong at cs dot toronto dot edu (Michael Gong)
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:34:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Gcc extension: have a semicolon after a function definition ??
> I am wondering why following program is compiled successfully by gcc ?
> Please notice there is a ";" after the function definition.
> Is there a gcc extension for it ?
Yes, use -pedantic-errors for showing if it is a GCC extension or not.