This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: _JNI_CreateJavaVM missing
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Juerg Lehni <juerg at scratchdisk dot com>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:56:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: _JNI_CreateJavaVM missing
- References: <BF7B8599-7BAA-4B74-A709-FC5BADB9710C@scratchdisk.com>
Juerg Lehni writes:
> I compiled the lastest GCJ from SVN head today, and when linking to
> my application that uses JNI invocation and worked well before, I
> recieved a "undefined symbols" error about _JNI_CreateJavaVM and
> And indeed, these symbols seem not to be exported anymore, as this
> does not show any results:
> nm /usr/local/lib/libgcj.7.0.0.dylib | grep _JNI_CreateJavaVM
> Is this a mistake on my side, or did something change here in the
> meantime? I previously used gcc 4.1.1.
> The only modification I made was to apply the patch I posted earlier
> on this list:
There have been some recent weirdnesses to do with Darwin symbols.
Forwarding to gcc for comment from Darwin maintainers.