This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: does gcc support multiple sizes, or not?
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:57:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: does gcc support multiple sizes, or not?
- References: <20060807173223.D458B302895@mail.gosmtp.com>
> And back to my original answer: it's up to each language to decide
Hence my original question: is it legal or not? What did the C++