This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ___divti3 and ___umodti3 missing on Darwin
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: geoffk at apple dot com, howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu
- Cc: echristo at apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mrs at apple dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 22:23:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: ___divti3 and ___umodti3 missing on Darwin
I tried the modulo.c and division.c test cases with tonight's
gcc svn pull and the problem shows some variability. Sometimes
building with 'gcc-4 -m64 division.c' or 'gcc-4 -m64 modulo.c'
creates a binary that can resolve the symbol and sometimes not.
So the symbol resolution process seems to have some instability.