This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
___divti3 and ___umodti3 missing on Darwin
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: echristo at apple dot com, geoffk at apple dot com, mrs at apple dot com
- Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 20:19:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: ___divti3 and ___umodti3 missing on Darwin
While testing the state of gfortran in gcc trunk at -m64 on MacOS X 10.4
I discovered a huge number of test failures (848 compared to 26 with -m32).
Almost all of these failures appear to be due to two undefined symbols in
libgfortran's shared library in the ppc64 version...
The symbols, ___divti3 and ___umodti3, are not present in darwin-libgcc.10.4.ver
or darwin-libgcc.10.5.ver found in gcc/config/rs6000 but they are present
in the libgcc-std.ver in the gcc directory. I haven't found anything in
bugzilla about this issue, however it really should be addressed before
gcc 4.2 is released.