Re: libgcc-math specification

On 8/4/06, Sashan Govender <sashang@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Is there a specification that describes a set of routines for
libgcc-math? I read through previous emails on this topic and it seems
that it has been removed from head. I'd like to contribute but not
sure what direction to go in. Is there a specific branch that needs
checking out?

It is not on a branch at the moment, but is supposed to re-appear once 4.2 branches. Also there is not a fixed set of routines at the moment, but what is used by the patch supporting vectorization of math intrinsics.

Richard.