This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: day to day quality report for the past 12.5 months
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: mrs at apple dot com (Mike Stump)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (GCC Development)
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 13:02:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: day to day quality report for the past 12.5 months
> If one asks Geoff's regression tester what it thinks of the day to
> day quality of gcc, one gets:
This is only of C, C++, Objc, and Java. This does include Objective-C++
or Fortran which would be more interesting anyways. Also we would be
back down to 0 regressions (except for a timeout every once in a while)
if Java bootstrap was not broken.
Also I think most of the days with 1 regressions are really 0 regressions
but a timeout in the java testsuite.