This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Register windows implementation in Xtensa backend
- From: Bob Wilson <bwilson at tensilica dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: lhrkernelcoder at gmail dot com
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:15:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: Register windows implementation in Xtensa backend
"kernel coder" <lhrkernelcoder at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I'm trying to understand the register windows
> implementation in xtensa backend.I could not find much theory about
> register windows in extensa.I am trying to understand the register
> windows implementation by observing the assembly file generated by gcc
> for a simple c file.
This doesn't really have anything to do with GCC, so this list is not a good
place to discuss how register windows work on Xtensa. I will send you a brief