Re: RTEMS memory access

khalil maatoug wrote:
hello everybody,

 I am working on RTEMS porting for an arm processor, I'am using the
gcc3.2.3 version; Everything seems to work well excepting floating
point operations, and exactly in the gcc floating point
library(dp-bit.c file), it tries to affect some variables to an adress
which not belong to my ram memory.
I dont know if It is necessary to make a memory barrier because I
specify that in the linkcmds file.

If you switch to RTEMS from CVS you can use gcc 4.1.1 and a newer binutils. This by itself may resolve your problem.

--joel

any suggestions??

thanks in advance