This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RTEMS memory access
- From: "khalil maatoug" <khalilmaatoug at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 17:31:36 +0200
- Subject: RTEMS memory access
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am working on RTEMS porting for an arm processor, I'am using the
gcc3.2.3 version; Everything seems to work well excepting floating
point operations, and exactly in the gcc floating point
library(dp-bit.c file), it tries to affect some variables to an adress
which not belong to my ram memory.
I dont know if It is necessary to make a memory barrier because I
specify that in the linkcmds file.
thanks in advance