This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: reduction of GP registers in MIPS backend
- From: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- To: kernel coder <lhrkernelcoder at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:06:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: reduction of GP registers in MIPS backend
- References: <44CE108D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
kernel coder wrote:
Would you please give a bit more explaination of "GPRs come in pairs"
and where this assumption is being checked in function
It doesn't, that's why $24 gets marked as suitable for DImode in