This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC: Linking C program with callback-functions
- From: shadow at automate dot biz dot ua
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 00:55:33 +0300 (EEST)
- Subject: GCC: Linking C program with callback-functions
- Reply-to: shadow at automate dot biz dot ua
I have a C program that I need to compile using gcc.
The problem is that there are many callback-functions in the code.
And when I try to do that, the code compiles Ok, but it doesn't link
crashing with 'undefined refence' exception.
Any ideas how to avoid that?