Re: [wwwdocs] Complete revamp of our web site

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, Joe Buck wrote:
>> Also what about moving the News up to a noticeable spot since right now
>> it is down in a corner so it looks out of place.  In fact on my screen
>> which is set to 1024x768, I have to scroll to get to the news.
> Yes, the top news needs to be on the front page, anything you have to
> scroll down for effectively isn't on the front page.

On those systems I tested, include my notebook, things fit nicely in one
window (basically no scrolling), both before the revamp and thereafter
(this part wasn't really affected by the revamp).

This is good feedback, though.  Apparently this affects many users out
there, so let me see what I can do about it.

Gerald