Re: Intermixing powerpc-eabi and powerpc-linux C code

You make a good point about the linker aspect but I was first most
concerned about the code generation differences, if any.

However, you are absolutely correct!  A test is in order.  I whipped up
a quick test program and was able to successfully compile, link and run
it, so it does indeed work!  Thanks!