Re: Objective C++ Bundling

Mike Stump wrote:
On Jun 5, 2006, at 5:24 AM, Ranjit Mathew wrote:
I found out recently that with just the gcc-core and
gcc-g++ files, bootstrapping with --enable-languages=c,c++
fails since "gcc/objcp" was being processed without
Objective C front-end and runtime files being there in
the source tree.

I think this patch looks ok, but, things like this should be reviewed by the people that run them.

The patch transfers the burden on people (maybe fewer than people downloading gcc-core and gcc-g++) that only download gcc-core and gcc-objc.

I'll work on the issue as soon as somebody confirms that the patch attached to PR26188 fixes that issue (I cannot work on too many things at a time right now). There is an open bug about this issue, but I don't remember the PR number; feel free to assign it to me.

Paolo