This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [wwwdocs] RE: Gosh, GCC 3.4.6 does so exist...
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Gerald Pfeifer'" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, "'Gabriel Dos Reis'" <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: "'Bernard Leak'" <bernard at brenda-arkle dot demon dot co dot uk>, <gcc at gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 07:01:58 +0100
- Subject: RE: [wwwdocs] RE: Gosh, GCC 3.4.6 does so exist...
On 27 May 2006 21:34, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> I just applied the following two patches, to complete things and sync
> on one date for the release on all pages -- March 6th.
Rightyho, I just inferred the date from the timestamps on the FTP server;
I've used 6th march in the announce message. However from where I'm sitting
the gcc.gnu.org front page still says March 10th - can you give it a tweak?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....