Re: use of changes in STL library

Could you write us what command we should use?
We'd like to emphasize that we don't want to recompile whole gcc on our
computer, we just want to make use of changes we did in the repository.

Short answer is you can't. The gcc build system doesn't support building just the target libraries. You're going to have to build the whole thing.

You can build GCC only once, and then modify libstdc++. If you don't want to install GCC, you can install libstdc++ with

make install-libstdc++-v3

Paolo