Re: Wrong link?

On Mon, 22 May 2006, Joe Buck wrote:
>> How embarrassing.  I'll install the patch below in a minute, since I could
>> not find a true new master site for this FAQ.
> There's a mirror of the old FAQ at
>
> http://vmlinux.org/crash/mirror/www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/
>
> However, it has a 1999 date.  I don't know if there is anything more
> recent.

Thanks for the pointer.  Given how much our build system has evolved in
the last seven years, I guess this version is no longer fully applicable,
and indeed some spot checks quickly found obsolete information, so I
decided to just remove the bogus link for now.

On Mon, 22 May 2006, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> Mark, since it seems we'll have to make another try for GCC 4.1.1, okay to
>> install this there as well?
> Yes.

Thanks, it's on the 4.1 branch now.

Gerald