Re: Revert patch for MIPS TImode functions for 4.1.1

On Fri, 19 May 2006, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> I'm evaluating the options.  It would be helpful if someone has time to
> apply and test Richard's patch on 4.1, as that would let us know whether
> that option is viable as well.

I've bootstrapped and regression tested a backport of Richard's patch
against the gcc-4_1-branch on mips-sgi-irix6.5 with no new failures.
His mainline change also has no testsuite problems on the same machine.

The patch applies cleanly, with the exception of some mklibgcc.in
hunks, due to the fact that the _floatun* symbols were added to 4.2
and aren't available in 4.1.x libgcc, and that the LIB2FUNCS_EXCLUDE
functionality isn't on the branch.  For the record, the final
mklibgcc.in changes that I tested are attached to this e-mail.

I hope this helps.

Roger