This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C FE question: Is this test even valid?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:01:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: C FE question: Is this test even valid?
- References: <446E0C88.email@example.com> <446E1450.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell wrote on 05/19/06 14:54:
> Yes, this test case is valid; the code is ill-formed GNU C, since the
> machine in question know not have a register named "unknown register".
I can't parse this.
> Yes, I think the check should be done closer to the FE.
OK, looks easy enough.