This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Revert patch for MIPS TImode functions for 4.1.1
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Cc: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu (Andrew Pinski), roger at eyesopen dot com (Roger Sayle), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, richard at codesourcery dot com (Richard Sandiford)
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:56:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Revert patch for MIPS TImode functions for 4.1.1
> Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > Also why revert a patch which obvious works in the default configurations?
> It eliminates a Fortran problem, but causes a C problem.
I thought it only caused the problem with C code when supplying -msoft-float
which is not a default configuration?
It eliminates more than just a Fortran problem, it eliminates a C problem also.