This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build status page out of date
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Martin Michlmayr <tbm at cyrius dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:49:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Build status page out of date
- References: <20060517221733.GA13980@deprecation.cyrius.com>
On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 12:17:33AM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I noticed that http://gcc.gnu.org/buildstat.html only lists the build
> status of GCC up to 4.0.x. Do you need a volunteer to create a page
> for 4.1.x?
I maintain the GCC build status lists and have gotten way, way behind.
Creating the page is easy, keeping up with build reports and test
results can become time-consuming if you get behind.
If you're interested, send me private e-mail and I'll tell you what's
involved and we can talk to Gerald, the web pages maintainer.