Gotta move?

My name is Jon Hunter and I am a Realtor with Watson Realty.

I know how difficult a move can be and I would like to offer some help to
you. I would be more than happy to arrange to have one of our affiliates
contact you to assist you with your housing needs regardless of where you are
moving both nationally and  internationally.

I won't be trying to sell you anything and I am only interested in serious
inquires. Everyone's time is valuable and I won't be wasting yours.

Please respond to me with the following information in a simple email and
one of my associates or I myself will get in touch with you.

Name
Address
Telephone Number
Move Date
Interested in Buying, Selling, or Renting
And Where you are moving to

If you feel more comfortable, please feel free to call and we can further
discuss.  I look forward to helping you.

Jon Hunter
Watson Realty Corp.
1326 South Third St.
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Cell 904-233-6644
Email: Jonhunter@watsonrealtycorp.com

If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please respond to this note
and I will do so.