problem with GCC Wiki

Hi,

I was not able to find who is maintaining the GCC Wiki at
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/HomePage
I have found one strange problem and I would like to discuss it in private.

Thanks,

Manuel.

PS: I have noticed that Andrew Pinski is notified of page changes. On
the other hand, many changes have been done also by Daniel Berlin. I
decided that the best way to find out the actual maintainer was to
write here, rather than pestering individual people one by one. I hope
not to cause much trouble if I chose the wrong decision.