This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.1.1 Status Report (2006-05-15)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc mailing list)
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:31:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.1.1 Status Report (2006-05-15)
> Therefore, effective midnight tonight (i.e., 12:00AM May 17th in
> California), the 4.1 branch will be frozen. (I previously announced May
> 15th as a target release date.) After that point, all changes,
> including previously approved patches, need my explicit approval. I'll
> create 4.1.1 RC1 tomorrow.
Just for clearification, is the freeze time tonight, the 15th or Wednesday,
And about the P1s, more for extra info.
> 27549 nor P1 NEW [4.1 Regression] ICE in coalesce_abnormal_edges
This is a backport of a patch that went in last week.
> 27603 cri P1 NEW [4.1/4.2 Regression] wrong code, apparently due
> to bad VR...
This patch just went on the mainline but has not gone on the 4.1 branch yet.