This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What to do with MAPPED_LOCATION
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 10:03:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: What to do with MAPPED_LOCATION
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'll take a look at the bootstrap failure if no-one beats me to it.
(I'm out in the country-side, and though I have good net access
it's a little easier to wait until I'm home Sunday evening.)
Is there a volunteer to implement save/restore the line table for
PCH? Ben Elliston and I talked about it, but I don't know if he's
available. Worst case, I guess I could steal the time to do it,
but if nothing else it would be good to get more people
comfortable with how this all works.
And of course Ada needs MAPPED_LOCATION support.