This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SoC application draft (Re: Summer of Code project discussion)
- From: "Laurynas Biveinis" <laurynas dot biveinis at gmail dot com>
- To: "Laurynas Biveinis" <laurynas dot biveinis at gmail dot com>, "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 12:31:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: SoC application draft (Re: Summer of Code project discussion)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060508033539.GA24479@nevyn.them.org>
It seems fine to me. One note for copying collection; I don't know
that you need to solve the local variables problem. What I did during
development was support both copying and non-copying collection;
there's at least one suitable point (probably more - I did not look
very hard) for copying.
That's true indeed. I've updated a relevant part in application.