GCC 4.0.1 compilation errors

Hi GCC_HELP,

We recently started porting a C++ project from gcc-3.2.1 to gcc-4.0.1. We
initially ran into several problems. The code that compiled easily with
gcc-3.2.1 would not compile with gcc-4.0.1.

Later we found that code compiled till gcc-3.3.6 version, but since the
gcc-3.4.0 version the code wouldn't compile. The major errors are with
template, name lookup but there are also certain errors with finding
definitions from header files which are included and are in include path.

Can you please point some links where these issues are discussed and any
documents where these issues are explained and we can easily resolve these
compilation errors.

Any help wud be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
_Nik