This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.1 Status Report (2006-04-16)
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 16:30:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.1 Status Report (2006-04-16)
- References: <4442B14A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Apr 16, 2006 at 02:04:10PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> I've now reviewed the open regressions against the GCC 4.1 branch.
> There are 101 "serious" (P3 or higher) regressions against GCC 4.1, the
> vast majority of which also apply to 4.2. Therefore, fixing these
> regressions provides a double benefit: both the release branch and the
> next release will be improved.
Has anyone tried gcc 4.1 x86 on SPEC CPU 2K? It used to work a few
months ago. Now I got a comparison failure on gcc. Gcc 4.2 is OK.