gcc.gnu.org mirror (was: Update of mirrors web page)

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html lists a number of mirrors that are no
> longer reachable, doesn't mention that certain mirrors don't have
> snapshots, etc.  Can you please investigate.
>
> I found problems with the following mirrors:
> [...]
> ftp://ftp.club-internet.fr/pub/gcc/ - severly out of date (3.3 is latest)

ftpmaster, I just confirmed this.  Would you mind having a look and
letting us know how to proceed?

If this was this a technical glitch, and you plan to restart
mirroring gcc.gnu.org again, please advise.

Otherwise we will remove ftp.club-internet.fr from the list at
http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html.

Thanks,
Gerald