Ipa and CONSTRUCTOR in global vars

I am updating GNU Pascal to work with gcc-4.x. I have hit the following
problem: `get_base_var' (in ipa-utils.c:224) can not handle a CONSTRUCTOR
and I get ICE.

AFAICS the CONSTRUCTOR in question comes from initializer of global
variable. More precisely, I have a global variable with an initializer.
This initialize is a CONSTRUCTOR. One of its components is ADDR_EXPR
of another CONSTRUCTOR.

Now, the question is: should `get_base_var' be extended to handle
CONSTRUCTOR nodes or is ADDR_EXPR of a CONSTRUCTOR forbidden from
getting there?

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
hebisch@math.uni.wroc.pl