* From: gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On
* Behalf Of Alan Lehotsky
* Sent: 05 April 2006 17:49
* To: Nemanja Popov; gcc@gcc.gnu.org
* Subject: Re: GCC port for V8-uRISC (8 bit CPU)
*
* I participated in a port to an 8-bit internet toaster 4 years
* ago (the Ubicom IP2k chip).
*
* It's distributed as part of the gcc-3.x releases, but has
* been dropped from the gcc-4.x distributions.
*
* The IP2k was a very restrictive environment, and it took a
* lot of work to get it to generate really tight code.
* I'd definely suggest looking at gcc/config/ip2k to see how we
* did it....
*