REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

Hi,

I've sent this request for assignment last week to assign@gnu.org.
Will I receive (only) a snail mail answer? Did I submit the right version
of the form?

Thanks for any help,
Nic.

REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
gcc

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these
changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]
No.

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]
No.

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]
Romania.

[What year were you born?]
1968.

[Please write your email address here.]
nic.volanschi@free.fr

[Please write your postal address here.]
4 rue Villebois Mareuil
78110 Le Vesinet
FRANCE

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you
written so far?]
1. Files changed:
common.opt
diagnostic.h