This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Successfully built and installed GCC 4.0.3 on Slackware 10.2
- From: Ekkehard Morgenstern <ekkehard dot morgenstern at onlinehome dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 09:38:39 +0200
- Subject: Successfully built and installed GCC 4.0.3 on Slackware 10.2
I successfully built and installed GCC 4.0.3 on Slackware 10.2.
1. Output of srcdir/config.guess:
2. Output of "gcc -v":
Using built-in specs.
Configured with: ../gcc-src/gcc-4.0.3/configure
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.0.3
3. Distribution info for GNU/Linux:
Distribution: Slackware 10.2
Linux kernel: 2.6.16
glibc version: 1.x: libglib-1.2.so.0.0.10
4. Info for people building GCC on the same configuration:
If you install to the default directory, which is /usr/local,
you either have to delete, rename or redirect the programs
in /usr/bin to /usr/local/bin. Also, you might want to link
/usr/include/c++/4.0.3 to /usr/local/include/c++/4.0.3.
5. Completeness of target-specific installation notes:
The document is sufficient.