This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Lot's of ICEs with Polyhedron and -ftree-vectorize with mainline
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:45:08 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Lot's of ICEs with Polyhedron and -ftree-vectorize with mainline
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006, Richard Guenther wrote:
> Has anyone gone through Polyhedron ICEs with -ftree-vectorize? I see
> aermod, air, doduc, linpk, mdbx, rnflow and test_fpu ICE on i686 and
> additionally induct and tfft on x86_64. (-O3 -ffast-math -funroll-loops
After the fix for the bogus VEC_* transition for dda, we're back to
induct ICEing on x86_64 and air, doduc and mdbx ICEing on i686. I won't
have time to analyze any of those in the near time though.