Re: gcc project

On 03/29/06 16:05, Nic Volanschi wrote:

> Nevertheless, this light approach could be combined with the API-based
> approach, by complementing the (declarative) code patterns with
> (executable) predicates using the API, and loaded as dynamic libraries.

Yes, absolutely.  Once you have a pluggable interface, you can add more
abstractions on top of it.

> Ok, I'll take a few days to install subversion, figure how to use it,
> port my stuff to the current 4.2 mainline, etc, and I'll get back. Note
> that I'm doing everything on my spare time, so it's not that predictable
> :°).

Before you do that, however, you may need to do some paperwork.  Do you
have an FSF copyright assignment on file?  If not, you will need to go
through that process before we can accept your contribution.  Thanks.