This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [FYI] Building the whole Debian archive with GCC 4.1: a summary
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:54:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: [FYI] Building the whole Debian archive with GCC 4.1: a summary
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL>
Matthias Klose wrote:
> GCC 4.1 itself appears to be very stable, both on MIPS and AMD64.
Thank you for doing this, and for reporting the results, and for filing
This is, in my opinion, pretty good news for GCC.
(650) 331-3385 x713