This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The GCC Wiki and the AddComment Plug-in
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:08:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: The GCC Wiki and the AddComment Plug-in
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 10:22 +0530, Ranjit Mathew wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> I subscribe to the "RecentEdits" RSS feed of the GCC
> Wiki. Of late, there have been a lot of "AddComment Plug-in"
> entries in the feed, with no apparent way of finding out which
> entry in the Wiki the comment refers to, and many filled
> with bogus comments that are links to online casinos and
> the like.
> Can we please have a way of telling which entry a
> comment refers to or disable the AddComment plug-in
I'll disable AddComment.
I'm still trying to find time to move us to new wiki software :)