This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gnu.org #282142] Copyright assignment for GCC Hello World
- From: "Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri via RT" <copyright-clerk at fsf dot org>
- Cc: assign at gnu dot org,gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:54:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: [gnu.org #282142] Copyright assignment for GCC Hello World
- Managed-by: RT 3.0.11 (http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/)
- Reply-to: copyright-clerk at fsf dot org
- Rt-originator: email@example.com
- Rt-ticket: gnu.org #282142
On 3/27/06, David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I am not sure why the copyright clerk forwarded this to the
> general GCC mailinglist instead of helping you obtain an assignment form,
> but we can proceed anyway.
I don't mind :-)
> Do you work for any university or company that could claim
> ownership of your code? If no, you directly can assign your code. If
> yes, we need to work with that organization as well through an assignment
> and/or disclaimer.
I studied at UNICAMP, a Brazilian university, by that time. I already
asked there and they won't care about the ownership, so I think I can
do it directly.
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
Mobile: +55 (81) 9927 0010
Phone: +1 (347) 624 6296; email@example.com
GPG: 0xB640E1A2 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net