Re: [gnu.org #282142] Copyright assignment for GCC Hello World

	I am not sure why the copyright clerk forwarded this to the
general GCC mailinglist instead of helping you obtain an assignment form,
but we can proceed anyway.

	Do you work for any university or company that could claim
ownership of your code?  If no, you directly can assign your code.  If
yes, we need to work with that organization as well through an assignment
and/or disclaimer.

	Please let me know the situation and I can send you the proper
form for you to request a pre-written assignment form from the FSF.

Thanks, David