This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gnu.org #282142] Copyright assignment for GCC Hello World
- From: "David Edelsohn via RT" <copyright-clerk at fsf dot org>
- To: barbieri at gmail dot com
- Cc: assign at gnu dot org,gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:43:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: [gnu.org #282142] Copyright assignment for GCC Hello World
- Managed-by: RT 3.0.11 (http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/)
- Reply-to: copyright-clerk at fsf dot org
- Rt-originator: email@example.com
- Rt-ticket: gnu.org #282142
I am not sure why the copyright clerk forwarded this to the
general GCC mailinglist instead of helping you obtain an assignment form,
but we can proceed anyway.
Do you work for any university or company that could claim
ownership of your code? If no, you directly can assign your code. If
yes, we need to work with that organization as well through an assignment
Please let me know the situation and I can send you the proper
form for you to request a pre-written assignment form from the FSF.