This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Gosh, GCC 3.4.6 does so exist...
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caipclassic dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: dave dot korn at artimi dot com, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Cc: bernard at brenda-arkle dot demon dot co dot uk, gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:11:37 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: Gosh, GCC 3.4.6 does so exist...
- References: <048101c651b3%2414ed7520%24a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
> It's turned out to be a somewhat staggered release...
> Circumstances beyond control and all that... At least the
> software's out
> there; it's not the end of the world if the formal announcement is a
Still, it's not okay. The tarballs have been on gcc.gnu.org since
March 6th, (for three weeks). They reached ftp.gnu.org on March 10th.
And the mirrors have had it since then too. I see no reason why in
the time since then we couldn't have had a formal announcement and
NEWS items entry on the home page. Letting it stagnate like this just
Gaby, what's the holdup?
Kaveh R. Ghazi firstname.lastname@example.org