This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: the loss of SET_TYPE
- From: "Steven Bosscher" <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Gaius Mulley" <gaius at glam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: "Eric Botcazou" <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, nathan at codesourcery dot com, gerald at pfeifer dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:46:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: the loss of SET_TYPE
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 25 Mar 2006 12:08:54 +0000, Gaius Mulley <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Integrating the Modula-2 front-end?
> this would be an excellent thing to do.. What do you folks need me to
> do? Presumably bring gm2 up to the latest gcc cvs with its regression
> test suite working etc? Copyright has been assigned to the FSF and
> the documentation is in texinfo.
Does the code conform to the GNU/GCC coding conventions? You can find
those on the gcc web site (http://gcc.gnu.org/codingconventions.html).
> Are there any more issues?
That would be up to the Steering Committee, I suppose. Gerald?