This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: the loss of SET_TYPE
- From: Gaius Mulley <gaius at glam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, nathan at codesourcery dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: 25 Mar 2006 12:08:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: the loss of SET_TYPE
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Pragmatically I guess it is best for me to maintain a reversed patch
> > which can be applied to a gcc-4.1.0 tar ball which reintroduces this
> > TYPE. Any thoughts?
> Integrating the Modula-2 front-end?
this would be an excellent thing to do.. What do you folks need me to
do? Presumably bring gm2 up to the latest gcc cvs with its regression
test suite working etc? Copyright has been assigned to the FSF and
the documentation is in texinfo.
Are there any more issues?